We’ve got 6 ideas for how you can use Kudos to enhance your festivities:
- If you’re hosting an engagement event, create a buzz and share event details with a Custom Page. Add exciting pictures, fun videos and encourage your team to request their favorite treat and RSVP in the page’s comment section.
- Use the Custom Rewards feature to put up a ‘Free One Day Reward’ for your team. You can make the reward as simple as a cup of coffee, company swag or a homemade cupcake. If you really want to go big, use it to reward everyone with a bonus half day off in March.
- Send each team member a “Thank You!” or an Award with either a custom Sticker or Badge made just for Employee Appreciation Day.
- Use the Image Widget to debut a 'What We Love About Our Team' poster series, or upload images of the day’s Employee Appreciation team building event.
- Post a video message from your CEO or President in the Custom HTML widget that personally thanks the team for creating such a great culture.
- At the end of the day, it’s meaningful, heartfelt recognition that inspires, engages and motivates. This is what Kudos does best! So get personal. Have managers send a private feedback message to each team member letting them know a unique reason why their contributions are so valued.
If you’ve got other ideas for how to use Kudos for an extra special Employee Appreciation Day, leave a comment. We love hearing about the creative ways people around the world use Kudos to show their team that employee recognition matters.